1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ellis island

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by danny8235, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldarmy

oldarmy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just ate at Ellis Island 2/22/2015 had the BBQ half ribs and chicken cost $28 for 2 dinners took a lot back to the room. The walk was 5 minutes from Ballys..

2. news423

news423 No Respect

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it is ... but just remember that it's not on the menu, in case you're looking for it. Just ask your server for the "steak special".

3. danny8235

danny8235 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be at the E on Wednesday morning for the 5.99 steak/eggs. Can taste it now

4. KAZ

KAZ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! Thank you!

5. davidcyndi

davidcyndi MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not going to order steak special. I'm going with the king cut prime rib. looks gooood. Think its only 13.99

6. azbob

azbob MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I ate there again last night. Two full racks at no cost with ACG coupons (play 200pts for a free entrée). We sat at the bar and my wife had two of their on-site brewed wheat beer (played VP so no charge). We played three different VP machines at the bar and won on every machine plus the guy next to us hit Aces with the kicker. We continued our play after dinner. I earned over 1000 points which got me two six packs of soda and a bottle of wine. Wife got 700pts for one six pack and a wine. We also qualified for their slot tournament although neither one of us were in the money. Do the math and we got out with winnings in our pocket, a lot of perks and, again, an excellent dinner. The coupon deal for ribs is one of the best deals in Vegas not only because of cost, but mainly because of the quality of the meal.

7. tom.mckenzie

tom.mckenzie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The salmon is really good. I know it's hard to think of eating healthy when you're in LV, but get the salmon and get it blackened. Or if you want to be unhealthy, their burgers are really good, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.