1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ellis Island Super Bowl Party?

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by QuaDxAceZ, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuaDxAceZ

QuaDxAceZ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking for an inexpensive(under $100) super bowl party to go to this year. I see that Ellis Island offers one for $75 per person. Has anyone gone to this before and have any feedback about it?

2. vegaskid74

vegaskid74 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $75 per person at Ellis Island? You could drink a lot of alcohol and get a ton of food at menu prices for $75 at Ellis Island. I guess the extra money is for the privilege of watching the game with Las Vegas' finest crowd. Just kidding - I hit up EI every trip for ribs and breakfast - you can't beat it. I like the fancy places too, but it seems most of my great Vegas stories involve places like EI, the old Silver City, Joker's Wild in Henderson, etc.

3. QuaDxAceZ

QuaDxAceZ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not a huge drinker and most other places are well over $100 for their super bowl parties, especially on the strip. So $75 looks good to me, as long as they have decent food and enough TV's

4. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This will be my 3rd year doing Ellis Island - and as someone who wouldn't normally frequent the place, I do enjoy the party for its value. Sure the beer is very okay at BEST, but it does include all of their beers and well drinks plus the food is good. Here is an email I got back from the person who runs it as to why the price increased from $50 to $75. 2 years back it was $40. Both of those prices were a downright steal. $75 is getting a little pricey considering their beer is not that great but it is still the best deal in town. They also do some fun giveaways.

"Hi Adam,

We raised the price of the party this year because we're upgrading our food options. We'll open the doors for seating around 2pm, but we are hosting a larger tailgate party than last year as well outside. The drinks will be available from the time you get seated to the end of the third quarter. We've also beefed up our giveaways.

Seating is guaranteed, we added an extra screening room so it will be less packed, and more comfortable to watch. Also we're adding more screens (big screens) to all three of the rooms we're showing the game in.

Hope to see you down here for the game!

Christina

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.