1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ellis Island Steak Special

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by chefshaun, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know the current cost and what you get with the off menu steak special at Ellis Island? I can't find any current posts. It's been a few years since we went and heard you now need a coupon and have to play $5 on slots. Is this true and what is the cost without playing $5?

Is it still soup or salad, steak, green beans, potato choice, and a beer? Thanks again for the help!

2. Fet297

Fet297 113 survivor North Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No beer any longer. Was 9.99 without coupon in November 2016.

AirBnB Henderson. They say social distancing...Will we make this trip?
  3. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it this past april, and even after 5-10 times having this special, I was confused. IIRC, you have to print two tickets from the kiosk (after I think playing through $5). One is a coupon that gives you the steak special at 9.99, and another one that gives you $2 off the steak special.

So technically, without the drink, you get the special at 7.99, and with drink it becomes 9.99.

4. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thats how we got the deal 3 days ago. keep in mind service is VERY slow. took around 45 min to be seated, 25 min for our drinks and another half hr before we saw our food.....

5. j52chips

j52chips Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ellis is one of my faves. As previously stated by others, the steak special without a players card or the coupon is $12.99. Place your players card into the kiosk and get $3 off to $9.99. Then put your players club card in a machine and AFTER playing $5 thru, win or lose, go back to the kiosk and get another coupon for the $7.99 steak special good for up to a party 4. Ellis also has a very good build a burger, country fried steak and or chicken $9.99, a great king cut prime rib for $15.99. BBQ is also great if you like a sauce covered slab of ribs for $14.99. Prices are for players club members. On my next trip, I may eat there maybe 4-5 times in 7 days.

6. danny8235

danny8235 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can I order dinner menu at lunch

7. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. A lot of the menu is 24/7.

8. Edserv

Edserv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did the steak special last month. I forgot to get a coupon but the server gave me the discount anyway.
    I think it was steak, potato, salad (or soup) and green beans. Can't remember if the beer was free but I had one of their holiday brews and thought it was really good.
    Service was fast. Got in pretty quick and the meal was really good for the price. I'll definitely go again next trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.