1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

EBC at Night at Encore Beach Club returning June 27

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by aspenq, Jun 25, 2020.

1. aspenq

aspenq Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love Wynn more than anywhere else in Vegas, and everything they've done throughout this has been absolutely top drawer.

I really hope this goes well, but am frightened at what could transpire once everyone is out in that heat and fully loaded.

Social Distancing in the Penthouse
    Hopefully an Xmas Fairytale in New York
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. LVRaiders

LVRaiders High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    More details per my friend who is a host at a rival:

No general admission to any Wynn social event ( they are not calling them parties. You must have a cabana or table reservation. For EBC at night, the most affordable is $1500.)

Intrigue will be a lounge playing music and they expect to attract an a list crowd, especially if/when the NHL is named a hub city for their restart

Temp checks will likely not happen at entry to either since you are being checked before entering the hotel

Labor Day Wknd
  4. Madlaw

Madlaw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the additional information. I'm very curious to see some actual reports about this, Intrigue, Marquee pool @ night, etc. I expect we'll be trying these out in August. While we certainly can't, and probably shouldn't, expect a similar experience to "normal" times at these venues, I hope the vibe is still fun.