1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Earning Mlife tier credits & charging to room when dining at the THE PARK

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by -(J)-, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since The Park is part of the mgm / mlife family does that mean dining at The Park restaurants (Sake Rok, Beerhaus, Bruxie) can be charged to your room at an mgm/mlife property?

Can mlife tier credits be earned for dining at The Park?

Honestly, these factors seem to be the deal breaker for me visiting The Park and grabbing a bite to eat.

2. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Over the summer I visited those Resturants and when I did ask if they do accept mlife xpress comps they said NO, and since they said no, I didn't think about charging it to a room and paying it afterwards w express comps. I should have tried it. Does anyone have an answer for sure?

3. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I also recall asking over the summer (Bruxie) and my recollection says they weren't set up for it yet but would be at some point. Certainly assume someone can answer before me, but I'll be there at mgm in 72 days and can try to pop over and see if I remember.

4. KimiCoconuts

KimiCoconuts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some do, some don't, you just have to ask them! For instance Shake Shack is a no and the Beer Place is a yes. I think Bruxie is also a yes, but I can't quite recall for sure.

5. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess (all it is) would be if Mlife owns the ewstaurant yes you can earn points. If its a chain basically just renting pace, like Shake Shack, then probably not. Ask when you check in or call ahead to NYNY or Monte Carlo

6. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've charged to MGM house account at Toms Urban many times. Not sure if is technically the Park since its on the NYNY side.

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are many restaurants in the mall next to M-Bay that can not take express comps. But, many of them can charge to the room, and you can then pay with EC. As to a list... I do not have it and no idea if this also applies to any of those new places.

Bottom line, just because someone can not let you pay with EC does not rule out the room charge possibility.

8. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You would think company size such as MGM would have a simple list of all Resturant's that accepts express comps on mlife.... of course not it's asking too much. And please MGM can't argue saying there's such too many Resturant's

9. VL1976

VL1976 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shake Shack and Bruxie cannot be charged to your room. Just tried this weekend and they said they don’t participate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.