1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Early Cosmo check in

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Priv8guy, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTD122418

RTD122418 Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that the Cosmo offers a guaranteed early check in..... but for 50 dollars !! Has anyone used the $20. Trick at the front desk to get an early check in? I usually arrive around noon, and every time the Cosmo front desk person tells me my room isn't ready. Worth a shot I guess. I would much rather relax on my room balcony after the long journey .

2. in4mation808

in4mation808 VMB VIP Expert Picture Taker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From the 3 trips to the Cosmo, here's what went down:

1. Saturday check in, 9am - room wasn't ready until 11am
    2. Saturday check in, 9am - room was ready and we were able to get in at that time, no fee was charged to us
    3. Monday check in, 1pm - room was ready and we were able to get in at that time, no fee was charged to us

None were $20 tricks of course.

3. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a friend that always flies in early and checks in at Cosmo no problem. Doesn't pay for early check in or anything. And I'm talking about 8am, 9am check in... That's why she swears by it. Only does Cosmo.

I think you'll be fine without even trying anything different. unless of course you're going during a busy weekend like Memorial Day coming up.

4. Ckspores

Ckspores Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've checked in early a few times with no issues. Mostly on Wednesday mornings, mid-trip after checking out of our first hotel. So, figure anytime between 10-12.

Once, the front desk said it would extra to check in early and we said no, we'll just wait. The front desk rep then changed her mind and let us check in early with no fee.

If it wasn't, we'd just store our bags at the bell desk, go off and do whatever, and come back to check in later. It's no big deal either way and not worth it to me to pay any amount of money to check in early.

5. Vegasdriven58

Vegasdriven58 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last stay back in Nov. we arrived at 10am, said room would be ready in an hr, so we went to play vp at chandelier. By the time I got my mimosa, I had my first 4oak, 20 min. later I had 3 more and a royal. Great way to start off a wonderful Cosmo stay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.