1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Earl attends Bachelor Party for Uncle Hepatitis: Live April 3-7

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Not at the table Carlos, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn come back to life..this was a great one. Is it another death caused by hepatittis?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. NCAAHoops

NCAAHoops High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think this is in need. Please dig deep and help Earl.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Wallew

Wallew High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe this is TR has gone off the rails. It probably means they are having a great time or they are borrowing money from people they shouldn’t.

Earl is either having the time of his life or we may never hear from him again. Either way it sounds like what a trip to Vegas should be.

5. Not at the table Carlos

Not at the table Carlos Cheapskate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

He lives.

Will try to piece together a story when I get to Gate.

The Next Escapade of Earl and Wade
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Not at the table Carlos

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok. So I’m going to TRY to explain what happened yesterday....out wow there’s a lot missing from my memory! I feel like yesterday lasted 15 minutes and I magically woke up.

So I played a ton of VP at Vue Bar and I think I ended up losing $40. The guys arrived in their limo. We all took shots of fireball. At this point I think I had 5 or 6 bourbon drinks at Vue Bar. Then played Craps downstairs at The D. Had a lot of fun doing that from what I remember. Had a few more bourbon drinks. Scarfed down a few cheeseburgers at McDonalds to “sober up” as I stated earlier. That did NOT work.

So at some point we took Uber’s back to somewhere on the strip. Maybe to Ellis Island??? I know we ended up all being there. We all had steak dinner. One guy bought this awesome jersey.

[​IMG]

This is where things really get fuzzy. Somewhere along the lines of last night I strayed from the big group to meet up with TriggerMN and Tringlomane. Met them at bar inside The Linq.

[​IMG]

I sat with TriggerMN for some time and played some VP. He had just hit this bad boy right before I arrived.

[​IMG]

I played for a good while on my $100 from what I remember. Had these hits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So over the next 2-3 hours....the group went to Sapphire. I tried to find them but I couldn’t walk straight at this point. They were extremely disappointed with the whole setup there and stayed maybe 15 minutes. Well since I couldn’t find them I played Craps at Flamingo. My records show I lost $200. I remember being up at least $100 at some point. I think I had about 9 Red Bull and vodkas while playing.

Have these pictures in my phone but no idea who this guy is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That ones my favorite.

So around midnight I attempted to find Fievel at Bellagio. I have zero memory of the following so going on him telling me what happened.....

I found him waiting for me near a Craps table. He says I bought in for $200 at the $15 table. He was just going to watch and then......sigh....holy embarrassing.

Apparently I yelled an F bomb and the pit guy says “sir you need to watch your language.”

Earl’s smart ass says.....while completely joking mind you....”no YOU need to watch your mouth.” And I start laughing and saying Iiiiiim just kidding. Well the pit immediately walks to the phone and they take my bets down. “You’re gone. Get out.”

So that sounds like a real asshole move but Fievel says I was very apologetic but he essentially dragged me from that table by my collar. Cashed in my chips but he says I tossed 4 red chips onto the table as an apology.

Whew. Earl was a jerkface. We then walked to Bally’s and passed out. I was told we got fried Oreo at Dirt Dog on the way. I don’t know.

I passed out around 1am. Woke up at 6am confused as hell. I spend the next 15 hours just wanting to go home!

At some point today I ate a tuna sub from Subway. Went to Flamingo pool. Drank as much water as I could get hold of. Watched basketball games. Won the first game. Lost the second. Walked to Ellis Island to cash Out a $20 voucher I found in my wallet.

Overall gambling I think I’m down about $400-$500 so didn’t blow m entire bankroll. Just most of it. Now sitting at airport. Probably going to take an hour nap before the midnight flight to Atlanta.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That’s a lot of roulette action.

Thanks to all that enjoyed following along. I had a blast as usual. There are still 9 guys in town tonight and they are pretty drunk already. I may post some pictures/stories as I get them in the next couple of days. Those guys mostly leave Monday morning.

The next Earl adventure will be June 5-12......with Wade!

• Like Like x 7
    • Wow! Wow! x 5
    • Love Love x 3
  7. Not at the table Carlos

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely! Glad we got to meet briefly.

8. Stizz19

Stizz19 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great trip report. I don't post here all often until usually I have a trip booked. Maybe we can meet up for a beer or 3 in June as I am there June 2-8. Vegas, baby. Vegas...

6 nights in the greatest city on earth.
  9. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rough ending to your trip but happy you survived it :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You taking the redeye too huh? Don't pass out too hard and miss the flight!

Ugh that Frontier flight sucked last night for me. And see I'm still up! Lol

Another great report! And hope we can bump into each other another time!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's Pete Zuckerberg, Mark's little brother. He invented Footbook, it didn't go so good, that's why he's playing $5 craps at Flamingo.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 7
  12. emmas

emmas High-Roller

Earl did Vegas! Hope the flight went well. Stay hydrated and you should soon be back to normal. Thanks for the crazy report.

Back into the fray.
  13. Joe12794

Joe12794 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loved following along!!! Awesome stuff man. Recover over the next two months so you can d it all over again

14. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another great Earl report! :thumbsup:

Hep, Hep, Hooray! :beer: :D

RICHARD

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  15. Mike G

Mike G Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great TR!!
    Thanks again for the pics, story and snapchat!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Syringe Monkey

Syringe Monkey Hero of the Baggage Carousel...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was fun, but....I'm a little disappointed that Uncle Hepatitis wasn't featured more prominently. I had high hopes for him, lol. Maybe he's in the Snapchat videos? If so, I guess I'll have to sign up over there. Did I miss something?

Mrs. Syringe Monkey's Birthday Extravaganza!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those roulette bet WOW

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Not at the table Carlos

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. Honestly I feel like I barely even saw him on the trip myself. He did just text me and say a guy at The Linq just bet $7000 on his roll...7 out in 4 rolls. Yikes!!!

• Wow! Wow! x 2
  19. HHW

HHW Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a trip!

20. rscpa

rscpa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I must be getting old, reading this, my liver was hurting just thinking about what you drank. Great report!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1