1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Each of us book one night?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by weddingkidz, Jun 30, 2018.

1. weddingkidz

weddingkidz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hubby and I were thinking about each booking 1 night at Mandalay Bay with our rewards then paying for a third night. Has anyone done this? Will you get the same room for all 3 nights or will we be stuck switching rooms each night?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you ask at check in for them to combine the reservations, then you can do this. I've had the Mirage require me to return to the front desk to get the room key redone at the beginning of each different reservation, but that was a few years ago and they may not do that anymore.

3. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Should work. Others have done it. Just make sure you book the same class of room for all three nights. Then you can have them link your reservations at check-in. You’ll have to go down each day and have them check you out/in and have them program new keys but you shouldn’t have to change rooms.

4. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done it with CET. Res in my name followed by res in hubby's name. Just went down to the desk and checked out and rechecked in asking to just keep the same room. Wasn't a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  5. michael cadena

michael cadena Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have done this at Luxor before two & two but. Ask to merge the reservation together cause I didn’t and on the third day. Tried going up to my room and I couldn’t cause my key didn’t work.

6. michele14

michele14 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My daughter and I have done this at least 4 times, 2 of them at Mandalay Bay. When you check in just have them link all the reservations and you should be fine and you can stay in the same room.

7. bbshanny

bbshanny Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done this a couple times. I actually emailed the hotel prior to arriving and asked them to link the reservations together to make the check-in go smoother.

8. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our MGM Cards are linked together so we accumulate combined points together.

But our Wynn cards are separate and we've both booked at the same time to take advantage of comp'd room offers, freeplay and buffets.
    We then ask for adjoining rooms so it's like we have a suite with 2 bed rooms and 2 bathrooms which is great! We don't do that all the time.