1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Drink Tickets CET same day only

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Lord Suspect, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Lord Suspect

Lord Suspect Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed CET sports book drink tickets are only good same day now. on my NYE trip tickets didnot expire so quickly.

2. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that is fairly common across the industry.

On my trip to Aria a few weeks ago, the drink tickets were clearly stamped with that day's date on them. When I visited the book the next day they even changed the color of the tickets. (One day was yellow, the other day was pink.)

3. queuetee

queuetee High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That certainly has been true for a while at Bellagio....Dh often gives his extras away at the end of the night at the bar outside the sports book...otherwise they would just go to waste.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  4. Wedgefromhere

Wedgefromhere Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, definitely the norm. I didn't know any place issued drink tickets without a same day expiration date.

5. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. Every place I have placed sports bets only issues them for same day use. Not sure what happened on the OP's NYE trip. My guess is that it was an error

6. Lord Suspect

Lord Suspect Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was at cromeel sports book, professionally printed. this trip all days friday,saturday, sunday green cheapcopy paper tickets, easy to counterfeit on a travel printer. would have togoto staples and buy a mechanical stamp

7. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sports book tickets have been same day use for a long time. I can't comment on Cromwell, but that is the Vegas standard, although I've found them to generally be pretty lenient with them. If you make a bet on Sat and use them on Sunday, I've generally had no trouble using them.

The worst they can do is tell you no.

NFL Weekend
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lord Suspect

Lord Suspect Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i picked up 3 aria tickets today. funny thing same color as Planet HOs but on a paper board grade of paper, cheapley printed, with a mechanical date stamp on the back.

Attached Files:

9. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same way at Boyds. It's a shitty policy.
    I have had to give them a way on several occasions.
    The bartenders are pretty strict about not taking them but sometimes you can go back to the sports book the next day and they will let you trade it for a current one.

10. diplomatic

diplomatic Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A tip for those who end up giving away lots of tickets: you can cash them in for bottled water to take back to your room to avoid that desert dehydration. Last trip to the Mirage my group ended up with 15 extra tickets and we were all well past the point of wanting any more booze. The bartender smiled when I cashed them in, but he was nice enough to get a garbage bag for me to lug them all up to the room.

10 Days in Paradise
    First time at the Dirty Bird
    • Informative Informative x 4
  11. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    C8D7495B-8FE6-41E1-8D05-F057B144766A.jpeg A simple suggestion for those who have multiple drink tickets with just the day stamped on them. Save them till your next trip which most likely will include that day ...again . When I land in Vegas this Saturday guess which sports book that I’m gonna place my Sunday bets at? And probably get some 3/6 limit in also ?

March Madness 2019
    March Madness 2019
  12. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank god there are 52 Saturday’s in a year !

And if I leave with some then I’ll be back for March Madness !

March Madness 2019
    March Madness 2019
    • Like Like x 2