1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

dress code @ Charlie Palmer's and Skybar?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by boxsocial, Dec 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boxsocial

boxsocial Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    looking to try the Cut of the Week at Charlie Palmer's followed by a few cocktails at Skybar during an upcoming trip - does either place have a firm dress code? I'm thinking a nice pair of tan denim jeans and long-sleeve button-up would do the trick but don't want to to be turned away for some reason like no jacket or shoes that are too casual. likely going on a Sun or Mon evening if that matters.

thanks!

2. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm 100% sure that you won't have any chance of getting turned away from either in that attire.

I never wear more than jeans/long-sleeve shirt/shoes to any restaurant in Vegas, and I've never felt underdressed.

FWIW - I either wear loafers or chelsea boots, which are both pretty casual.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will be fine. A collared shirt is what most of these restaurants will look for in business casual dress.
    Even then, a lot of people prefer more casual/comfortable clothing and still enjoy.
    Charlie Palmer is great. Wishing you a fun time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with above posts on Charlie Palmer, your attire will fit right in. We really enjoy the cut of the week - good food at reasonable cost in a lovely setting. Last time we went, our waiter said chef offered up salmon as an option to the cut of the week for that evening (guess they had an abundance of salmon). My husband chose the salmon and it was so good! Cheers :beer:

• Like Like x 5
  5. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had three options last week, petit filet, salmon or organic chicken. This time, I wasn't a big fan of the wine selections, but the food was delicious as always.

• Like Like x 1
  6. philvie

philvie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds good, at least you're making an effort, not like the t-shirt and flip flop crowd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.