1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dress Attire for Bill Board Music Awards

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Bassman13, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Bassman13

Bassman13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I will be in Vegas the last week of April and have tickets for the Bill Board Music Awards. This is a bucket list item for her so needless to say, she is very excited. What is the appropriate dress attire for both of us? 1st time to any show of this type for either of us.

Corona Virus moved trip to August
  2. michael cadena

michael cadena High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve been to few award shows the past year but. Women always in a dress or what ever your wife feels comfortable in and. For been a dress shirt and some slacks wouldn’t. Get a suit or anything unless you’re receiving an award or presenting one. Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Frankr163

Frankr163 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I attended a couple of years ago.
    We were dressed up pretty good. She had a nice dress and I actually wore a suit for one of the few times in Vegas recently.
    We actually felt WAY overdressed. I saw shorts and t-shirts among the crowd.
    Mostly polos and khakis.
    I think you would blend in with "business casual" for the most part, for a nice night out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Casual dress for the general viewing public is fine but feel free to dress up if you want...it’s Vegas. Only should dress up if you’re in the industry and have invites to the pre and post receptions plus seats in the artist/industry sections. Been lucky enough to attend a few awards shows on sponsors tickets, sitting in the sections next to the artist sections, lol.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  5. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ll add, I last went in 2011 and most women do dress up.