1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Dragon Spin

Discussion in 'Slots' started by mazoom, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mazoom

mazoom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone had any big payouts on Dragon Spin. Its my favorite but can never seem to get any big win

2. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Nope, none here. At least, nothing more than a couple of hundred. I think I have a Snapchat video of hitting 300 or so. I happen to play quite often too and haven't seen anyone win a jackpot!

3. RibbonCat

RibbonCat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is (IMO) one of the funnest games in the last couple years. I was on a hot streak on it early this year. I had a few sessions where I would turn $100 into $700-$800 from getting on a frequent bonus cycle. One time I also got the Major jackpot during the pick and it was over $650. I havent seen anyone get a handpay but someone did win the Mega jackpot on it at my local several months ago.

Sadly it barely even gives bonuses anymore when I try it. There used to be a line to play this game and now it sits empty at my local. Maybe the machine has to adjust from paying out the Mega? Im not sure.

4. atomicboy

atomicboy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This game went from hero to zero in about 6 months. I sits everywhere now completely empty

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. kevin853

kevin853 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mrs had a $1.1k win on it at the Westgate in May. It was the maxi bonus I think. That was playing $1 spins. Not a fan of it personally it just seems to eat my money.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.