1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Downtown Trip Report 5/12-15 at the Plaza

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by 007DAWG, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonD

DonD Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 1 & 2 bedroom suites in the south tower are regular rooms with a parlor room in between. Very nice if you need the extra beds. I prefer the mini suites that are just one extra large room with double sinks, wet bar and a walk in closet. They have one mini suite on each floor of the south tower and they all end in the number 54. You also get a great view of the strip and zero noise from FSE.

BTW, the 25th floor rooms are called penthouse rooms. They have three that are large and two that are the size of a regular room. When we were married at the Plaza, they gave us the largest one and it had a hot tub and a walk out patio.
    The main problem for the 25th floor is that only two of the six elevators go there and when you are waiting for one of them, people will hold their elevator doors open for you and when you tell them no thanks, they give you a funny look.

2. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for a great trip report. I wish my parents were interested in Vegas, I'd love to take either/both of them. But they have no interest.

I believe there is a big difference between an average pancake and a great one, so Du Pars is now on my list of places to try.

3. squidward

squidward Probationary Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got alot of funny looks and I only went to the 25th floor once, Hmmmm :drunk:?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.