1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Downtown Grand Shuttle

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Nohitter1217, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Nohitter1217

Nohitter1217 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if DTG still offers the free shuttle to the strip that they had last year? Thanks!

2. SoCalMon

SoCalMon High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know if this shuttle is still running? Free Shuttle from Las Vegas Strip to Fremont Street: The Downtown Grand Bus (gamboool.com) . This post was from a while ago and I went to grands actual website and could not find any info on their shuttle. I will be staying downtown vegas 4th of july weekend and can easily get to the wynn via shuttle bus from the grand. On 4th of july I will be uptown via public transit but my plans all day are booked and no time to visit the wynn that day. I know the further down las vegas blvd you go south, the more people at the bus stop there are and it gets full. I would like to visit the wynn on july 3rd or 5th to tier match with mlife but would like to take the free shuttle if possible. I would also like to check out the fashion show mall because I have never been in there before.

3. SoCalMon

SoCalMon High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see my post got moved here. Did not know there was a post already made for it but but was from Feb 25th with no answer from anyone. Now that my post got added in, hopefully gets bumped to the top and that someone knows the answer if the shuttle is back running or not. I am also wondering if its back running.

4. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just spoke to the Downtown Grand yesterday, asking this very question. At this time, their shuttle is not running and they do not know if they are bringing it back.

I was disappointed to hear this.

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. SoCalMon

SoCalMon High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :( thanks for reporting.

6. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are so welcome. I wish they would bring it back. I do know the Palace Station Shuttle is running to the strip and airport.

• Informative Informative x 1