1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Downtown (Arts District) Tap Room Visits

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by jimboguy, Nov 8, 2019.

1. jimboguy

jimboguy My sloppy joe is all sloppy and no joe.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

I'm considering a tap room visit to a few places in the downtown arts district later this month. The visit will probably include Hop Nuts, CraftHaus, and Able Baker. I have been to Hop Nuts before, but has anyone been to CraftHaus or Able Baker? I'm specifically referring to their downtown arts district locations and not their locations in Henderson.

Hop Nuts and Crafthaus are essentially kitty corner from each other, and Able Baker is maybe a 0.5 mile walk from Crafthaus. I am planning on going in early afternoon.

Any comments on the vibe, food offerings, etc of these places is appreciated. I already have a pretty good idea of the beers I want to try. It looks like Able Baker has "Arts District Craft & Kitchen" as part of its taproom with some pretty good food offerings, so I will have to decide to start there with food to create a good libation-imbibing base or end there to soak up the suds I've already consumed.

And if anybody is in town on 11/29 and wants to join me on the mini tour, the more the merrier.

Post Gobble Gobble