1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Double your Gift Points and get a chance to win One Million Gift Points?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by kansaisupra, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kansaisupra

kansaisupra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you guys see this on your Total Rewards, great gift wrap page?

So is it saying that if you book a room before Sept 15th you will 2x your great gift points assuming you earn 1 Tier Credit?

What if you book a room and its Comped? Does that still count?

Do you want to double your gift points and get a chance to win One Million Gift Points?

2x Multiplier | September 1st to October 15th

2x Multiplier is valid for guests that lodge AND play between September 1, 2016 and October 15, 2016. 2x Multiplier applies to all Great Gift Wrap Up® Points accumulated between January 1, 2016 and October 15, 2016. Hotel reservations must be booked by September 15, 2016 and guests must lodge at one of any Las Vegas Total Rewards Properties sometime between September 1, 2016 and October 15, 2016. Guests must earn at least 1 Reward Credit during their stay to qualify for the multiplier. Gift point balances should reflect new balance after October 30, 2016.

Gift Point Giveaways
    Drawing for 1 Million Great Gift Wrap Up® Points is valid for guests that book either or both Great Gift Wrap Up® Main Event(s) at Paris Las Vegas and/or Caesars Palace. There will be two separate drawings for One Million Great Gift Wrap Up® Points, one at the Paris Las Vegas event and one at Caesars Palace. If you book both events before September 15, 2016, you’ll be entered into both drawings. Need not be present to win drawings. Drawings will be held electronically and potential winners for both the Bonus Great Gift Wrap Up® Points drawings will be contacted via phone or email, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize after the drawing takes place. If a winner is not identified within the 48 hours period, another winner will be selected at random and the verification process will continue until a winner is identified. All gift points must be redeemed by the conclusion of the December Great Gift Wrap Up® Main Event on December 4, 2016. Any Great Gift Wrap Up® Points that are not redeemed or spent will be forfeited.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received the email in Mid-August.

Yes it counts. I have a comped room for the GGWU event in October and I was told that will count.

Be aware though, the double only applies to "earned" GGWU points. I was thinking, "gee, that's great, they'd double all of my 175,000 GGWU points. . . ." however, reading the fine print and they only displayed that I had 50,000 GGWU points, they are not doubling any "awarded" points.

3. kansaisupra

kansaisupra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi DaiLun

Thanks for the response.

Sorry so whats the difference between, earned and awarded points? How can you tell the difference?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.