1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Double Booking MLife Properties: one comp, one not

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Basil, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basil

Basil VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bit of an odd question, but want to make sure I'm not going to run into any issues. At the end of April, I'll be heading out with my team for a convention in Vegas. Since this is business, everything will be through our corporate travel, and looks like we'll be staying at NYNY. I'm looking to head in a day early for some fun, and will be using one of my offers to stay a couple of nights at Bellagio with Freeplay and Resort Credit. That said, I'm going to end up overlapping days (largely so I can move at my schedule while still staying at the nicer resort). Basically, I will be booking Sunday and Monday night at Bellagio, and Monday to Friday at NYNY.

Am I going to run into any issues by doing this? I can't see any reason there would be a problem, but figured I'd ask if anyone has any experience with this.

Thanks,

2. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think there will be any problem.
    Your business booking at NYNY probably not even have your Mlife number associated with.

3. Basil

Basil VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. To clarify, I am looking to add my Mlife number to the room which is the part I want to make sure won't be an issue (again, don't see how it would be)-- I'm one of the 2 senior people on the trip, so we'll be splitting all of the dinner bills. I'm going to charge my part to the room to make sure I get the tier credits (room then gets paid by the corporate card, and reduces the number of expenses for my admin, so really a win-win).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.