1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas 'Dog Days of Summer' side game

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jbee, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

BBQ Quest. There is another side game to earn extra points while playing games. Something I noticed; I'm at level 90 and was playing next to a friend that is level 23. On the first segment, it took me about 10,500 coin in to get the next find (found 1 of 10) within the first segment. While they only used about 3,000 coin in for same find. But the big difference is at the last two segments 4 and 5. They get 10,000 and 20,000 for each and I get segment 4 = 10,000 x 5 VIP. Last segment 5, 20,000 x 10 VIP. Thats a lot of coins. My last segments shows they are VIP. Most on this game will not realize this unless playing next to another person.

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which level is VIP

3. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are different levels of VIP, the first one doesn't take too long to hit - not sure I think its around level 60-ish? after that you get a VIP level about every 30 levels I think? Wasn't really paying attention.

The higher level VIP you are the bigger the multiplier you get for the final rewards (in the OP's case they get a 5x multiplier for their VIP level, I am "diamond" level VIP so it is giving me 10x when I get the last two rewards)

4. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info
    Im level 73 and i got the 5X multiplier

I have completed the first 2 rewards so far

5. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took a look at the pop up for the thing and its 5x and 10x for mine, so maybe all VIPs get the same multipliers?

I think I got "diamond" VIP at level 160

6. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would imagine all VIP get the same multiplier. I am only level 115 and get 5x for the 4th and 10x for the 5th.

7. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Diamond is 165.

8. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe that everyone that finishes the last quest gets 200K regardless of level. It seems as if membership doesn't always have its privileges.

9. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finished mine last night, it takes 5,000,000 coin in to complete.

Attached Files:

10. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wow thats impressive i just finish the third one

Started i was at 115 000 chips now im at 70 000

11. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    5M? Crap, I was hoping 4M. And with 5M XP, you'll likely be shut out of LPs at times spinning optimally. :(

12. john meriman

john meriman merri by name merry by nature

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what game and how much do you bet?- i keep running out of chips!:wink2::beer::beer:

13. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wander between games... most of the damage was done on Excal 1 and 2. I bet anywhere from 1K to max. "Optimal" 1K wagers are well and good but I would guess over 90% of the time daily players will run out of chips well before hitting the 2K ceiling anyways.

14. john meriman

john meriman merri by name merry by nature

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks-i got a good run on excal.2 @6k bet then it started sucking chips.:wink2::beer::beer:

15. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another bonus game day ends the same way as the others. I got 16/60 of the last thing and all my chips got sucked dry. I was spinning at 1k.

Hmm.. I haven't got a Vegas trip scheduled on the horizon. Playing MyVegas is getting less fun to play. I have 350,000+ lps. Maybe I'm ready to take a break from this game for awhile. I guess I should go read that "Does anyone just collect LPs" thread. :wink2:

16. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got 50 of 60, and I am nearly broke with just over 10k chips. I collected a bunch of links on another site last night and the game ate through that while only earning 3 of them. :( Barring a miracle, this could be one of the first challenges I failed to finish.

Personally, I would consider trying to schedule a trip a bit sooner than later since LPs can easily be devalued over time as we have seen in the past. And of course, it's another excuse to go to Vegas! :thumbsup:

17. btodd

btodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finished this game last night. Didn't find it too difficult. Played Excalibur 2. Started at 1500 chips went to 3000 and every so often to 6000. I didn't start until Sunday night and finished last night. I usually play these sorts of games until I lose all my chips. This time, I just kept adding them. It was lovely..............

18. cbee

cbee Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finished the game last night. With a few chips left over. Other person with me is on 56 of 60 and has only 9000 chips left. When they changed the payout of the games 3 or 4 weeks ago, they really screwed a lot of people. I can see them changing the redemption value, but not the way the game is played. I would NOT play a game in Vegas that has these payouts. I guess that most of the games at MGM properties has this payout. UGH!! Back to Caesars(UGH) and off strip proporties.

19. cbee

cbee Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And then we get the 'sorry boss' we are adding extra features to the game. Why would they do that at the end of a bonus game???? At least in Candy Crush there is an element of using your brain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.