1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Does redeeming a reward count as a gaming day?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JRRestoule, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am heading to Vegas at the end of the month (YAY!) and I have some MyVegas rewards to use. Based on the info I've learned on the board here I have made some minor adjustments to my play with the hopes of continuing to receive comp offers or better comp offers.
    I have a plan and I was wondering if I were to say redeem a free buffet at an MGM place but not use my players card when gambling that day, would that effect anything negatively?

Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegaaaaas!!
  2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will have to use your card since (at least the last time I was there in April) they put the myVegas reward on the mLife card.

Yes, it will count as a gaming day. mLife will "know" that you are there. If you don't play, it will count as a "zero play day".

Silver Strike Tournament
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I thought but I was hoping otherwise I guess. Thanks for the info!

Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegaaaaas!!
  4. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To add on to what DaiLun said which is 100% correct, there are no MLife rewards you can redeem with MyVegas that don't theoretically trigger a "visit" since everything requires your card. Hotel stay, food, freeplay, show - they all go on your card and will all count as a "visit" at the time of use. If you are particularly concerned about your ADT then you will want to play some (with your card) while you are there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.