1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

does cosmo always offer their "commit to impulse 20% off" deal?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by random512, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. random512

random512 Low-Roller

Does Cosmo Hotel always offer their "Commit to Impulse 20% off" deal? It seems to be better than most of the deals they offer if you only want to stay 2 nights and you're not in the military.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo normally pretty much has all of the offers you'll see on their website today (except the black friday 50% off offer) running at any given time, they just change the names and the booking windows.

The best offers are the 20% off for booking 60 days in advance, which is usually running all the time, and the 33% off offer, which they put up and pull back depending on inventory, and usually has a short expiration date.

3. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These hotels deals are always funny because they will have a certain % off yet they will raise their rates quite often therefore nullifying the savings.

4. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had two nights comped city room in December. Upgraded to Terrace room (non-fountain view) for a total of 360 dollars. Rebooked through the Black Friday sale and got it down to three hundred, all fees and taxes included.

Laughlin! I
  5. random512

random512 Low-Roller

I'm looking to reserve a "City Studio" for 02/24-02/26. The best deal on the Cosmo website is the 20% discount I mentioned in my original post. Interestingly, the "City Studio" is not listed for this deal any more but I think it was listed last night. However, the "Terrace Studio" is listed for $240/night which was the same price that was listed for the "City Studio" last night.

Has anyone stayed in one of the new "City Studio" units yet? The updated style is growing on me. Has anyone here stayed in a "Terrace Studio" unit? Do you think a balcony adds much value? A balcony is not something I usually care to pay extra for although it's currently listed for the same price as the City Studio was but with the older room design.

I noticed that Cosmo has a "Special Codes" section with a "PROMOTIONAL CODE" or "Travel Agent Code" option. Has anyone here ever used this to get an even better deal than what was listed on the website?

6. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you should be able to use the black Friday 50% off deal for those dates. i did....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.