1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does anyone know this about Mlife email offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by RibbonCat, May 17, 2017.

1. RibbonCat

RibbonCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty new to any comps or anything. I was just in Vegas in April and I've been getting emails from Mlife for concert tickets with room offers.

I got one from Monte Carlo, specifically, that was for Boston, I got one for Chris Rock that said to choose my hotel and call them for the offer. I had another one like that that was for 3 different DJ events and this last one is Ricky Martin end of June/early July - again to choose my hotel and call them to "reserve your exclusive room offer and book your complimentary tickets to this show."

When I log into Mlife there isnt anything there showing these under my offers. The emails dont say specifically the room is free, just that the tickets are complimentary.

Does everyone get these offers? If I called all the hotels would they all have different offers for me? (And why dont they just list them on their website? That one is rhetorical). Just curious about these things.

2. easy_money

easy_money Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The tickets are complimentary but not necessarily the room. That's why the email/offer states to contact your preferred destination or one that you frequent and/or play at. It's always best to contact the place you put in significant play at to call and verify if your play qualifies for COMP room for the tickets.

FYI, sometimes property specific offers may not show up in your MLIFE account online and you may have to call the individual property. If you believe you put in enough play at a certain place and haven't gotten updated offers yet, you can always call the property to see if there are any offers that show up in their system for you. Or you can always contact a host and see what they can do based on your play.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do get email comp offers that don't show up on the website. Mostly for slot tourneys, but also a few for concerts or other events. I think if the room is being comped, it should say so in the email. I think they're always from a specific property.

It seems like at least for now, comp-type offers on the website are limited to the regular Room-FP-RC type of offer. All the other offers on the website (discounts for shows, etc) are pretty generic.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it does not say comp room, then it is only for he show tickets. Call your host or reservations to see what they can do for you.

They are hoping the show is enough to get you in the door and then spend money.

5. RibbonCat

RibbonCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting information thanks guys! I dont expect much. I was there in April and before that not since 2013. I remember getting mailers and things from that trip but I didnt ever pay much attention to them.

This year I'd like to go back again so I'm paying attention and learning. Not really interested in any of the free concerts they've emailed so far.