1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does anyone feel like this on their last day/night in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Jul 10, 2020.

1. joespoolhall

joespoolhall High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It doesn't really hit me until I'm at the airport on the concourse and I look out one of the windows to the south end of the strip. At that point I know I'm leaving. My first reminder is after I check out in the room and walk out the door for the last time. At that point I know the end is near!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sat down one night on the sidewalk out side the Flamingo & spent about 35 minutes on hold trying to find out how much it would cost me to change my flight one day later. Prior to the days of SW flying from anywhere near me it was Frontier and would have been several hundred to move the flight one day later. Ummmmm yeah, guess I'm going home in the morning.

• Like Like x 1
  3. andyg99

andyg99 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know it's officially over as I see Primm in my rear-view mirror... I have stopped there on occasion on the way back, last time in December when I even sat with my friend watching the Bonnie and Clyde video next to their bullet ridden car displayed at Whiskey Pete's... if you even want a mini road trip while in Vegas check out Primm...

Vegas Trip #42!
    Vegas Trip #43!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Vegas24_7

Vegas24_7 Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha ha. I love this thread. I feel like this when I'm on a trip where I'm winning. However, I can't wait to leave Vegas when I've lost my bank roll. I remember the last time I lost my entire roll was during a trip where I stayed at the PH around 4 years ago. I had another 1.5 days still in Vegas and I wanted to go home so bad. Sigh. I watched TV in my room for hours.... yeah don't laugh. I know for sure there are some degenerates like me on this board who can relate! Hehe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of our trips are five nights so by that last night we are ready to get back home. We used to fly out late that last day to squeeze in one last day but now have changed to a noon flight. We also were going four times a year between October and May so we always had another trip planned.

Mark

6. Raven888

Raven888 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm usually ready to go after three days or so. Not that I don't love being there, but I just get burned out pretty quickly when I'm gambling and drinking for eight hours a day....haha...

Still, as soon as I get back home, I immediately start planning for my next trip and figuring out when I can go again... Covid really threw a wrench in that strategy, though.

7. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel that way when I am winning.

8. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Whale-wannabe

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to feel that way all the time. But for the last few years, I am more than ready to go home at the end of my trip.

Post-CoVid Anniversary Trip
  9. bull0120

bull0120 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha I can't be the only one who has checked monthly rentals on AirBnb in the middle of a trip, right?

Location TBD
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  10. booker

booker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last day: "I'm ready to be home."
    On flight home: "It will be a long time before I return."
    Three days later: "I need to check airfare then see if I have any new room offers."

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. LivingTheDream

LivingTheDream Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No matter if the bankroll is up or down, I always tell myself the next time I will spend one more day. Trips have been four nights over the past few years, it’s going to be a minimum of five, maybe six nights once the normal vibe returns (likely next year ☹)