1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Do you tip your host?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by LVRaiders, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Amazon gift card in a thank you card.

2. eliza

eliza VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never actually met any of my hosts in person. And I've never really had them go beyond booking a marketing offer for me. I'm a low roller, so I wouldn't really expect more. That said, I always carry a $25 Amazon gift card with me in case to Vegas/AC in case I need a host tip.

@tee6395 - If your husband ever wants to go to a hockey game at T-Mobile and you'd rather stay back and gamble, I volunteer as tribute. I'm lots of fun to watch hockey with (for a certain definition of fun that includes drinking copious amounts of alcohol and having remarkably strong opinions about power play configurations) and I promise to return him exactly as I found him (if with a slightly higher BAC level).

3. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I've never seen or met the host I use but plenty of other hosts have come over to where I was playing and asked if they could help me with anything.

4. tee6395

tee6395 Downtown Dreamer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He would love that!! I'm not into sports whatsoever! Now to make it work...he rarely comes to Vegas. It's just not his "thing." This offer just might entice him!

Oh and please return him BETTER than you found him...LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.