1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Do You Have a Favorite Massage Therapist or Esthetician at the WYNN Spa?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Flowers, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If so, I'd love to get your recommendations, either here or via PM.

I have my favorites but they are based at the Encore Spa.

I will get a massage when at Encore toward the latter part of my trip when I am based there but I always like to get a massage at the very beginning of a trip, and I'll be at Wynn at the beginning.

I could:

(1) walk over to the Encore Spa and get one (as it would be the weekend and the Encore Spa would be open);

(2) have an Encore employee give me one at the Wynn spa, which is apparently permitted but with a $100 fee to the spa for travel, etc. that I'd rather just pay the therapist (I get it as it does eat into the the time the therapist is available); or

(3) head down to the Wynn spa in a quick elevator ride with my robe on and get a treatment in the Wynn spa with a Wynn therapist.

I'm leaning heavily towards option 3 but would appreciate any recommendations though I'm sure all of the therapists are excellent.

TIA.

2. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A bit of an update and additional information.

My favorite therapist is not yet back full time but she comes in and management approves as requested by her clients. The Encore Spa manager just called me back to let me know I'm good for my requested treatment with my favorite therapist for the latter part of my trip and so I went ahead and asked her about getting a treatment from the same therapist at Wynn.

The bottom line is the places are somewhat separate in that an Encore therapist can't work at the Wynn spa on a day that the Encore spa is closed (i.e., during the week) but they CAN work there when the Encore spa is open.

I also learned that the travel fee goes to the therapist, not the spa, so while it makes for a pricier massage (basically a little less than what the premium would be if I had an in-suite massage), a manager is checking now to see if my favorite therapist will be available at the beginning of my trip as well for a treatment at the Wynn spa. It's a premium but I'm glad to know that it goes to the therapist directly.

I'm excited about checking out the Wynn spa as it has been renovated recently (I've just seen the reception areas and some of the common areas pre-Covid).

Also, the last massage I had just before my trip was once again great. I said to my therapist, geez, I wish I could get another massage. Well, you can. Not all therapists do it as I'm sure physically it is a challenge but my therapist has clients for which she does 2 and 3-hour massages where she can really work parts of the body at length. I have messed up shoulders and my neck is always super tight by the time I get to Vegas so I love the idea of a longer custom massage. I'm getting one at the end of my trip in Encore. :love::love::love::love::love::love: Not too long ago I wouldn't spend that much on a massage but Vegas is pretty much the only place that I get them and, at this point, my therapist can tell sometimes even how I walk what area she may work on first so it's worth it. The time spent in a massage is also typically a lot less expensive than being on the machines.

Wanted to share that information as an FYI.

• Informative Informative x 1