1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Do you do trip reports for other towns (even if just in your head)?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by bdautch, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm as pithy as I am pissy. I was in New York this past weekend like "Hey check it out I'm in NoLoDoFroYo. I remember when it was called the Bowery and Yankees fans all kept their money here." Another time in Baltimore I thought, "This stripper looks like Meg Ryan 300 years from now." In New Orleans I observed, "The bartender just turned out all the lights and successfully stopped a fight by playing Shine On You Crazy Diamond."

Any one of these might have been part of a trip report under other circumstances...but I'm not really part of a website that requests trip reports for towns other than Vegas.

Do you have the first sentence of a would-be trip report for some city other than Vegas? Think Hemingway's "For sale, baby shoes, never worn." A one line story that reveals so much more.

2. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The tall drink of water known as Richard Alpert arrived in Flint, Michigan. :D

RICHARD

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  3. mjames1229

mjames1229 # of visits includes only trips w/ hotel stays

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Super Bowl / Poker Trip Combo Platter
    Bowling the USBC National tournament, I hope.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.