1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dinner after ceremony

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by AkainePSP, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AkainePSP

AkainePSP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My significant other and I have been together for 22 years and have decided to finally make it official. Next week we will be coming to Vegas for our first time. It's just the 2 of us. We plan on getting married in the evening in front of the Bellagio fountains. I am soooooo excited. Anyways, where would be a good place to go celebrate afterwards? Maybe have dinner and a few drinks.

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats! We got married in Vegas 12 years ago, just the two of us. Man, so many places you could go. What's your budget and what kind of food do you like? Have you planned the wedding yet? There are nice steakhouses, gourmet places and fun places. Tell us what interests you.

3. AkainePSP

AkainePSP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you. I love food!! All kinds to be honest. My fiance can not eat chicken however. It makes him terribly sick. :( If I could get away with spending less than $150. I think I would be good with that. We are getting married in front of the Bellagio Fountains @ 8. It would pm. It would be so awesome if I could somehow pick the song that was played.

That is my problem so many places to choose and so many different kinds of food and so many different types of atmospheres. I saw there was a place in the MyVegas slots rewards section called The Foundation Room. Anyone ever been there?

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Foundation Room is a unique place. It's a private club but it's open to the public, too. Not sure when it's open to the public. When we went there, it was only open on Mondays and Tuesdays to the public and then only a couple of the rooms. Fantastic views.

5. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may want to contact the Foundation Room to see if they will have the dining room open on the specific night you are wanting. Some evenings the entire space is reserved for a private party, and no public dining is available on those nights.

If the dining room is available on the night you want, you can make a reservation for dinner. Then just tell the doorman that you have dinner reservations and he will let you go up.

You can review the Foundation Room dining room menus on the House of Blues Las Vegas website. Just look for the tab titled Foundation Room.

Congratulations!

6. justo

justo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I had our reception dinner at Spago in Caesar's Palace, we go back every year on our anniversary and they take great care of us. I don't think you can go wrong with Wolfgang Puck.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.