1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Different Rewards Visible

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by winningonwynn, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ive been playing myVEGAS and Konami slots with minimum spend (literally a couple of dollars on each) and have never claimed any rewards (I’m a Wynn slots player mainly). However I have another trip to Vegas booked for 2020 with a week comp at Wynn thanks to Wynn slots and am thinking of using some of my myVEGAS points. Why do I see hardly any rewards on myVEGAS and Konami but on pop slots which is linked to the same account has many more rewards available to me. I have never spent a penny on pop slots but I have full comp rooms and buffets etc that aren’t available on the other two apps on the same account. Why is that?

Also how much do I have to spend to start opening more rewards (I don’t play on Facebook, only on my phone apps).

2. GabrielBFly

GabrielBFly Vegas Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might have to update your location services or be off any WiFi. The rewards tend to be location specific on some apps than others.

The Celebration of Mimi
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Switched location services on and it seems to work now showing more rewards on the other apps. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.