1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Difference in rewards between two account same household..

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Slotchick, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am leaving for Vegas on a solo trip soon and wanted to redeem some rewards. When I look in my account I only have 2 for 1 buffets, companion show tickets and seems a lot of missing rewards. In the past I have redeemed many rewards and never had any issues nor were there any differences between my DH's account and mine (we both have redeemed rewards on 3 previous trips). The rewards I want to redeem for this trip I have not redeemed previously and they aren't showing in my rewards; yet are showing in my DH's and my mother's rewards (one lives in same house and other lives near us). I'm a higher level than them and should have access to all rewards that the game has as far as I know. I could see if I didn't have enough LP's but I have over 500K and I may as well use what I can right?

I have emailed MyVegas and so far have gotten no responses.

Anyone else ever have this happen? if so, what was the resolve?

2. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am replying so if others experience this issue they need to know how to have it resolved.

My account for some reason had me "looking like" I was a Vegas local and support did eventually refresh my account and I was able to see the rewards that my DH had available :) There is a known glitch and this happens occasionally after a trip to Vegas but can be resolved easily. If this happens to you all it takes is an email to support and patience; which, I didn't have.. lesson learned.

I'm extremely happy and content, as I was able to redeem the show ticket I wanted!!

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you purchase any rewards while you were in Vegas? It makes me wonder if someone purchased a "locals allowed" reward while in Vegas, it might set off that flag?

4. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, we had purchased all our rewards months prior to the trip. When we were in Vegas we (DH & I) would log into our accounts and do our spin from the one laptop. It's just a weird fact that mine was the only one that seemed to keep me in Vegas....Oh imagine being in Vegas for 2 months! :haha:

5. tls030583

tls030583 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much for the information! I think this might be my problem too. I just emailed MyVegas and hope they can get back with me soon.

6. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much. Mine and my husbands account is the same way. Thanks for letting us know what to do about it.

Sema Show
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.