1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Did you stay at Golden Nugget in the Carson Tower in 2019?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by VegasSam, Jan 5, 2020.

1. VegasSam

VegasSam Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's the wife's turn to go to Vegas (with her sister). They want to stay in the Carson Tower, but the wife wants to know what the sinks are like. They want to book a double bed room and are asking if the bath has double sinks or a single sink? I know what does it matter? To my wife it's a big deal, ever since we stayed at the 4 Queens a few years back and had one of their slanted sink with the paint coming off sink which looked like someone had thrown up. We had to change rooms. It' been many years since we have stayed in the Carson Tower but I remember it had a single sink with a makeup station right outside the bath. I suggested she stay in the Gold Tower, in a Gold Club room but her sister is on a limited budget. "Oh, we are only going to sleep there". I say happy wife happy life. Thanks to you that have had a recent stay for responding. I read the Carson Tower was redone in 2018. Thanks again!

2. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here’s a video. Looks like one sink.

3. VegasSam

VegasSam Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks @Hogman! All is now well in the universe.

4. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the bathroom is a dealbreaker, then the standard Rush Tower rooms have by far the largest bathrooms of all towers. Huge bath, too.

Back to Nomad for a longer stay
  5. bu$hman

bu$hman Guppie trying to become a whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I recall, I would not suggest the Gold Club room in the Gold Tower, as it may have the double sinks, but it is really a small bathroom, with an interesting setup of closet in the bathroom. I agree with Marky147, the Rush Tower rooms have awesome bathrooms.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a Gold Club room, and whilst the layout was the same as the Rush, the bathrooms were the same size as the Carson.

Back to Nomad for a longer stay