1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diamond Spa Question?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by LvBlitzforce, Dec 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LvBlitzforce

LvBlitzforce High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My gf and I are staying at caesers for a few nights in a couple weeks. Her sister is coming in from California and i would like to be able to get my gf and her sister into the spa, is that possible?

I dont want to go to the spa, but have the rc's to pay the 40 for them or would do cash is there anyway to get them in without me going in? I would have no problem walking down there with them to show my diamond card or walk them in, anyone done this before?

I am diamond they are not

2. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doesnt work.. They will have to pay the fee's to use the spa regardless if you are diamond. Im a high diamond 80K+ TR as of recent and I had to charge the spa to my room however had my host comp the charge on the back-end last weekend which you can do.

3. skyscanner

skyscanner MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @LvBlitzforce You can only invite one person in with your 20$ Diamond rate. You should ask another Diamond to invite the second person in (this second Diamond does not need to get in, they can just invite). Ask people in the Diamond lounge or in here to help you out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.