1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diamond Nevyn rides again - SF/Vegas semi live

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Nevyn, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Waited a long time at ringer to get handed a menu, and it was more limited than i saw online.

So i bailed to use the comp at the buffet. Whoops this is a buffet trip

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It has been awhile since i did dinner at the PH buffet and boy has it gone downhill.

Lean in to the prime rib, with simple sides and desserts. Avoid their mexican and the ribs at all costs

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cut the timing too close to get in the mykonami before the show, so we will do that tour tomorrow on the way down to and/or back from Crazy Girls. Should be it for todays gambling so total for the day is up753 and for the trip so far, up 559.

Edit: had enough time for aria fp, played dollar ddb and got 70 out of the 25 fp

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Waiting for the show

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Show was amazing.

Collected my stuff and took an Uber to Wynn. Declined the upgraded room at 25 a night, and who needs an upgrade? This room is awesome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Going to soak in the luxury a bit and them turn in.

Tomorrow’s itinerary is tbd. Probably breakfast run to SLS and the evening will feature buffet, Konami freeplay, and Crazy Girls.

In between, we will see. Could visit the pool, do a Wynn poker tournament or cash, or really try whatever gambling I have a hankering for.

• Like Like x 9
  6. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At Sahara to use match play and dining credit offers. They really need to fix their kiosks, which tale forever. Waiting to order at Northside.

Depending on how long breakfast takes I will decide on the gambling plan of action. Will likely include some 1-3 nl after the pool this afternoon. The question is whether i do any real gambling at Sahara, and if so, what.

Had trouble getting to sleep last night as i plotted best way to lock the win and still take a shot for more profit.

7. zenvegas

zenvegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What did you come up with to "lock the win and still take a shot for more profit"?

8. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol still working on it. It will probably mainly be doing a poker session and then playing according to results. But i could work in some VP or BJ at Sahara before.

Had been thinking of higher VP or BJ play, but i may just play 10 dollar blackjack or quarters VP before the poker session.

Then depending on how that session goes , and the remaining mykonami freeplay, maybe take a bigger shot later on.

And im going to limit the poker to one bullet, maybe with a partial refill to avoid shortstacking

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chilaquiles verde at Northside

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sahara being garbage changed the plan a bit. Only bj games going were 5 dollar 6 to 5 or 25 double deck. Played and won my match at the 25, played and lost the next hand and walked. Back to Wynn for the pool. 10 dollar win covered the rest of breakfast

11. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Resorts World coming along nicely[​IMG]

12. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Down almost 200. Was stealing a lot early but cant connect and running into hands

13. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Down 270

14. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dropped 400.

Emblematic hand of the session, i raise the button with two black nines , flop 7d 8d 4h. Bet and get 2 calls again. Turn A and i check it through. River 10d and i fold to a bet with there being nothing left i can beat.

No huge pots dropped. Highest was about 85 early on on a failed river bluff with a busted draw.

The last hand i was down under 70, so jammed with 5s on the sb against a button raise, he called with AT, and flop AAK

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  15. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So as i stand right now i am up 239 for the trip. I will run through the remaining FP after the buffet tonight, and then make a call what gambling, if any, to do. Tonight could be back to Cromwell, and if that goes poorly tomorrow i may just shut down, especially if i can get a later check out and hang by the pool.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wrapping up at Wynn buffet. Probably the best of those ive had. Not revelatory, but good options and some craveable dishes and ones ive not seen elsewhere.

Certainly the most elaborately decorated

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  17. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you enjoyed Aerosmith! Good luck the rest of the way!

18. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    5 bucks from the mirage freeplay. Downside of running it through dollars

19. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And nothing from bellagio. But thanks to aria last night i got my 75 overall

20. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apparently when you get to friday night the cocktail service for the vp at Cromwell goes to shit. Gonna sit here awhile not playing until a waitress demeans herself enough to come over