1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diamond Inactives Offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Hammondd, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammondd

Hammondd Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm now a Caesars Diamond Tier due to my Founders Card. When I'm logged in to Total Rewards, I get discounts called "Diamond Inactives Offer." Does anyone know what that is? Is there a "Diamond Actives Offer" somewhere? Next trip to Vegas is July 4.

2. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the same notation now on some hotels where I am not fully comped like Cromwell and CP. I am Diamond (from play and not from Founders) but am far from inactive. Stayed at Planet Hollywood at the end of January and will be at Paris in a couple of weeks. Maybe a teaser for current Diamonds who haven't hit 15K for this year? Am only at 8700 so far so that might make sense. Also curious what it means.

3. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have those "diamond inactive" offers too and I have no idea why. I too am Diamond via play and not founders but the theory of teaser for current Diamonds who havent hit 15k for this year cant be right.. Im at 29K.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.