1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Dates for Mirage's $69 a Night

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Tammer, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammer

Tammer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know where I might be able to find the dates for when these nights are available. Hoping I don't need to book first and then find the dates out.

2. jtdestef

jtdestef Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you buy the reward you can see what the dates are. If the dates aren't what you want, you can cancel the reward. I think these don't count toward your 5 refunds per month since there isn't any better way of checking. It's a pain, but it's the best way now. I actually got a Friday night at that rate in May last year at the Mirage.

3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as said above. purchase. see dates. if you see none you like, cancel reward. 5 refund rule does not apply to canceling rooms

4. Tammer

Tammer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info....do you know if I have to wait to purchase it until the 90 days before use?

5. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rooms can be booked any time on calendar. 90 rule for rooms is only for booking from purchase. I have booked rooms 5 months ahead. Same with shows. Further out you book, better chance of getting. They only have x amount of rooms available for myvegas rewards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.