1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dancing at bars? First time in Vegas

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Ransacktheelder, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WichitaMuskie

WichitaMuskie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Cromwell 's lounge is always hopping on weekend nights.

2. WHU66

WHU66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have to disagree on duelling pianos at Times Squre, people always dancing by the bar whenever I've been.....

Caesars Virgin
    Vow renwal
  3. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The post mentioned harrahs. I've never seen anyone dancing at their dueling pianos.

Besides, don't think the OP wants to dance to Bye, Bye Miss American Pie. But if she does, dueling pianos will suffice.

4. Swing4fun

Swing4fun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just go down town to the Fremont Street Experience! It's a short Uber ride, you can dance in the street at any one of the three stages. Most of the bars have live music or DJ. No one and I mean No one will judge you down there. There are bars all up and down the street! It really is an awesome time! If you hit your timing just right you can even party with the Dancing DJ Girls! So much fun!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carnaval Court, Indigo Lounge at Bally's, the lounge at Paris just to name a few. It's hard to go wrong at Carnaval Court tho, they have bands daytime and night, fun flair bartenders and it's outdoors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 for Carnival Court. The band Mr & Mrs Smith plays there semi-frequently and their covers of 80s/90s/2000s dance/pop/hip-hop classics get plenty of people dancing. It's great hearing the dance songs performed by a live band.

7. Ransacktheelder

Ransacktheelder Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ending my Vegas vacation today. I ended up taking a cab to Fremont Street. I danced up and down the street, I had a fantastic time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. jtdestef

jtdestef Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There aren't that many great choices for bars with dance floors like you'd see in most cities. Many young people go to Vegas to do the crazy big clubs. Some of the clubs have secondary rooms that have more traditional dance floors (Hakk, Omnia to name a couple). Carnaval Court is the best I've seen of something like you're asking about. The piano bars I've been to are a GREAT time, but not really a dance floor. It's more people singing along and having a great time. I think some of the clubs are less "clubby" on certain nights of the week.

9. abileneblues

abileneblues Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know you said no country, but a suggestion is Toby Keith's, in Harrah's. Bands tend to start out with country around 9. Later on, they'll be playing a lot of pop/rock when folks are too drunk to actually do a country step and just want to shake their hind parts.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.