1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dammit, Saw First Rabbit of Spring

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Breeze147, May 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These cute cuddly motherfuckers are back. Bastard destroyers of seedlings.

I don't know where they go for six months, but Wiki says they just hide out and don't hibernate. Sure, they just wait until me and the neighbors plant something they can destroy.

The Repel It I have been using has worked on squirrels so far. It's supposed to work on all types of critters. We shall see. Only drawback is that it smells like hillbilly barbecue.

The cute, cuddly fucking deer will be next. I don't know where those bastards go all winter, either. They disappear just before hunting season and reappear in the Spring. I'm going to the beach to get some good, flat, chucking pebbles to harass those dumbass creatures from hell.

Sonsabitches!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 13, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I live by a State Park.
    No Rabbits here but plenty of Squirrels. They are so schizo you could crash your car trying not to run over them.
    And the Deer all seem to hang out on the Golf courses. We also see Black Bear and Coyotes in the neighborhood!

3. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The deer are here all year and just love my shrubs. If it ever warms up we'll put some flowers out for the resident bunny to eat if he survived winter. Mrs. loves the damm things so what can i do. Pretty soon the snakes will be crawling out of their holes,Mrs. doesnt like them at all.

4. MTMONGO

MTMONGO High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go on ebay and get a Wrist Rocket. Nice and quite and puts the hurt on them.

5. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was just talking with the wife about not seeing any bunnies so far.....
    kind of think the dingos ate the babies....or the coyotes, or the hawks , or the osprey

but I have my raised beds fenced with chicken wire before mr groundhog eats everything

6. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw my first rabbit as well. unfortunately for it, a rattlesnake was eating it at the time.

7. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please, my son already had a friggin bear run out in front of his car around 10pm about 2/10ths of a mile from our house and there was a dead little snake in front of our neighbors. I'm only in north Jersey and not really one with nature.

My boy's 21st! The count down is on!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ocean County here we've had a few bear sightings in the last couple of years ,but nothing like up north. Snakes have taken a beating here between being run over while sunning in driveways and being chopped up by commercial riding mowers on the golfcourse and lawns.I'm on the edge of the Pinelands so I never know what can come out of the woods behind my house.

9. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Including the Jersey Devil.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He wants to know where you are hiding the seedlings.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. insin

insin Speed Spender

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We found a den of 6 teensy bunnies today during lawn cutting.
    (Right next to where we had tilled for the garden)
    There was also a surprise visitor up north ....caught on tree cam!
    [​IMG]

• Wow! Wow! x 2
  12. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our cat who is old, overweight and arthritic can barely move up the stairs. He isn't very agile anymore. He caught a small baby rabbit last week. How? We'll never know. He stopped him before he killed the rabbit.

We've seen several rabbits in our neighbourhood over the past couple of weeks. I can verify that there is at least 3 different rabbits as I once saw three sitting in the same yard at the same time. I suspect there is much more though.

We usually get deer moseying on through during the wintertime. They eat out of my next door neighbours bird feeders at about 10:00pm each night. They seem to follow the same route and hitup the same places at the the same times. The only thing that varies is how many deer come by, it is sometimes only one, but usually two or three, the most we saw at once was close to a dozen.

13. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You name it and we have it here in Florida. Bears, coyotes, rabbits, squirrels, armadillos, deer, and many types of snakes. Good news in I have only found black snakes in the yard. I put up a fence to keep the deer from eating backyard shrubs and flowers but have to spray the front stuff with Deer Off.

My little dog alerts me to wild life behind the fence at night when she gets all tensed up. You see deer in the mornings and sometimes up to 10 AM.

14. bluesdude

bluesdude VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have not gotten rid of our rabbits from 3 years ago. They stick around all year. We have had some decent weather the past couple of weeks and when our grand dog is over, I let him out in the back yard and he chases them as far as his leash will let him. He loves it and so do I!! Unfortunately the little f#!%ckers dont learn very fast. They keep coming back. Maybe I should get a coyote...

Maybe not this year. Looking forward to 2021!
  15. VegasDragon

VegasDragon Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw this bunny on May 8, 2017 in Vegas! There everywhere!:D

Attached Files:

16. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Choot,em, Jacob, choot 'em!

17. mescalita

mescalita old and in the way...

Trips to Las Vegas: