1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Da Tuna went solo 6/19-6/22

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by chicagosox, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fleura

Fleura Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    great report....sounds like a fun trip!!!!

2. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey man, sorry we couldn't hook up Monday night for some BJ or drinks. Our Human Nature show was great and we were so pumped, we decided to hang at the IP after the show a while. We played some at the Dealertainer's pit while we watched some pretty good entertainment from them. We finnally strolled back to the Palazzo around midnight. By that time I was beat after driving 7 hours from SLC earlier that day.

It was neat to hear the V rated fairly. Do you think so? Hopefully the offers will be streaming in... I think all my slot/ VP play won't be rated that high. We got back home yesterday, think Grazie will have my ratings yet?

Sam

3. Tuna

Tuna High-Roller

maybe next time buddy, no worries. I think they'll have your ratings if you call and ask to speak with a host. Thing is, they couldn't tell me any offers they would give me. They claimed it all came from marketing. I was told to wait 3-4 weeks for their offers and if I needed something right then they could only comp 1 day. I thought my play would have them comp me right away for a weekend in september. I guess I'm just another case of someone thinking they are a bigger player than what they really are. Good luck and let me know what they end up doing for you.

@ Fleura...thank you....and I'm still waiting on your TR from feb!

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Wait and see what offers you have in your account around July 15th. Some September offers (mostly slot tourneys) will start showing up on July 1st, but there's usually another batch that show up between the 10th and 15th (usually the monthly suite offers). If you don't see anything to your liking by the 16th or so, give your host a call.

You don't get "points" for table play, your rating is tracked separately. Table play doesn't show up anywhere online (except in your annual estimated P&L statement).

5. ineedavegasfix

ineedavegasfix Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a slot guy. Period. I am, however, a sucker for the wheel of fortune spin. I'm not in it for the million dollar progressive, I'm not in it to line up the symbols... I just want to spin the fuckin wheel.

Hahahahah - Love it!

6. neonmama

neonmama Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    V/P offers

I am a slot player and have stayed at the Venetian and the Palazzo a couple of times and have gotten lots of free room offers. I haven't been for a yr but I continue to get them. You'll get some good ones for sure. I really enjoyed your report! Especially the WOF spin thing......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.