1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

D/Golden Gate One Card

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Orphan, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orphan

Orphan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any experience with the comps at The D and Golden Gate now that they've combined players clubs? Do they treat them kind of like one property like Boyd does downtown?

2. MrBBonz

MrBBonz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good question, I just got a mailer that has "the one" card promo on the front. However the offers don't show a particular place. The 8 free nights just show a picture of one of the D rooms, slot play doesn't specify but I would imagine it would be good at either and food is obviously only good at the d now :\. The match play coupons look like fake money and actually say The D on them, so not sure it would be good at both. Logic would say it would, but I cant be 100%.

3. tee6395

tee6395 Downtown Dreamer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received separate offers from both. Not sure how they will handle the FSP and dining offers if I cash in at one place and then try to cash in the other. I will find out in just a few days. My FSP/dining offers for GG don't start until March. I will try double dipping on that day and see what happens. I imagine they'll honor both, but perhaps not let you double dip on the room? Hmmm...interesting.

4. mikel123

mikel123 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My D and GG offers still come separately and they both have my Club D number and Club 1906 numbers on them still. They both mention the new "One Card" on the back. My guess is that they will continue to send out offers with the old numbers on them for a year or so, just so people don't miss their offers during the transition.

5. kkinwi

kkinwi VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just double check your comps at some point after you get your One card. I had SO much trouble last month. First problem....a hyphenated last name that the GG used but the D did not. I have way more comps at the D, and everything kept reverting back to the GG account. Second problem was an address change some years ago. The manager that (I hope) got it figured out said, "you have several accounts here". Maybe get your card where you play most to avoid any issues.

6. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just stopped at both slot clubs yesterday (February 23). I was basically told that only the name of the players club has changed. The benefits seem different too but I haven’t looked that close. *wink* I used ACG $25 match plays at both properties.

• Like Like x 1
  7. harley777

harley777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just an FYI. Was told by players club that you can use your GG F&B credit at LeThai. Didn’t ask about the Sushi place. Just need to go to players club and let them know. LeThai was bomb...

• Wow! Wow! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.