1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

current Aria status

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by feeltheheat, Aug 23, 2021.

1. feeltheheat

feeltheheat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we already canceled 2 trips earlier this year and we are thinking about heading out to vegas in the next 2-3 weeks for a 4 day trip.
    I have a few questions:
    a.) how crowded does the aria pool get during the week? how do I get on the "waiting list"?
    b.) is the therapy pool (outside) in the aria spa open? do they allow guests in the spa again without a regular spa treatment... so only with a spa pass?
    c.) how crowded is vegas during the week? is it safe again to walk the strip or go downtown?
    d.) my understanding is that 3 MGM buffets are open on some days (bellagio, mgm, excalibur) how crowded are they during the evening? do they have a reservation system in place?

thanks...

2. jh46

jh46 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think any of the MGM buffets are open in evening. Their websites all say they close at 3pm.

3. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As of six weeks ago, the coed pool at the Aria spa was open. But you only received access to the spa amenities if you purchased a spa treatment

4. midliferetired

midliferetired High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pools in general are not a problem during the week because there are no capacity limits and weekdays still are not back to normal. I don’t even think they are a problem on the weekends anymore. The only real problem is they get shut down for strong winds and lightning. Both of which seems improved lately.

I’m not sure what it means to be safe to walk the strip or downtown. Can you elaborate? Safe from what? It really depends on the individual. Shootings and stabbings? COVID? The smoke from the fires in CA? Homeless people? Timeshare hustlers? Showgirls?

5. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually picks up noticeably Thursday afternoon and through the weekend. Mon afternoon to Wed are the slowest. Some big events/conventions can increase traffic on weekdays.
    C. Never felt unsafe, so not sure how you mean?
    If you don't like crowds mornings are a good time to walk around.
    Not open at night. Can say they are very busy on weekends. Not sure any take reservations. (Wynn has been.) If you have any of the top 3-4 tiers there is a priority line.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
  6. midliferetired

midliferetired High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No reservations for those buffets.