1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Counting down to SWA on-line check-in

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Joe, May 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ever since SW has raised the early bird price to $12.50, I've been getting better positions on traditional check-in (at the 24-hr mark). Perhaps fewer people are purchasing it, leaving more pre-assigned positions in the A group? Luckily, I'm always able to do that fun little countdown for sign-in. I find it exciting as well, much like watching the bonus round in slots..... :poke:

2. judy

judy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    agree 1000%. the system WORKS and also most always get there on time or early! funny story on my latest trip we showed up at the gate at the departure time and they waited for us to board. Yes, i was that girl. :eek: (and it will never happen again) I am eternally loyal and grateful to SWA.

2024’s Second Trip
  3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last week our SWA plane out was held for 30 minutes in Las Vegas, because there was a connecting flight coming in that had been delayed somewhere. I'm guessin' 20-25 people got on and their luggage transferred over. I didn't hear anyone on the plane bitchin' and I think we all appreciated that they'd do the same for us sometime.

4. merlin

merlin MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checked in for tomorrows flight, got A-48, not bad, no earlybird needed here.

5. bigdogmom

bigdogmom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got B11/B12 at the 24 hour mark yesterday for our flight today. Still not complaining, though... After all, we're going to VEGAS!!! :beer:

6. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, no whining. What are you doing on VMB?????

Have a great vacay!! :beer:

7. shawn s

shawn s Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    B 50 here, ugh completely full but leaving soon! So damn excited!

8. g-didi

g-didi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play T-24 lottery too. I wont pay for EBCI - there is no known limit on how many they sell, so in theory I could be in the lower B's, C's etc and still have paid for it. I realize if I need the exit row or the bulkhead etc I need to be in the early A group assuming there are no through-fares, BS fares etc so I dont count on sitting in those seats.

We have been in the bottom half of the B group and still found two seats together - one of us just takes the middle seat. I dont mind a middle so much if one side is my partner. Sitting in the middle with two strangers is not my ideal!

I will take my chances checking in at T-24 - its a gamble of $25 I am not interested in gambling with.

9. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got my alarm set on my clock tomorrow to check-in... I AM SO FRIGGIN EXCITED!

When we Were Young
  10. Firehawk

Firehawk Semi-Amateurish Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be my first time flying since they raised the early bird check in, I passed as well. Taking my chances out of Denver on the T -24 "lottery"

just over 12 hrs damn im excited!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.