1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cost of Cabanas

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by jaydub525, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erzeszut

erzeszut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just in case anyone wants to slum and go SUPER low roller, like I did last October.... :D

A cabana at the Imperial Palace pool is $100 bucks, or $50 for the half-day price. (Starts at 1PM, but if you tip the bartender nicely he might let you have it a bit early.)

For that you get two huge drinks and a plate of fruit. Plus the cabana itself. Chairs were not Wynn or Aria quality, but were functional, and it was nice to have the shade.

Just FYI.

2. sarmcl

sarmcl Low-Roller

I was speaking to someone in the pool and when they asked they were told the daybeds were like $200 with 2 free drinks(ooooh) but if you wanted to add a bottle it was like $400!!

Not worth it to me. The daybeds didnt look comfortable at all to me. The cabanas are pushed back on the outer edges of the pools. Save yourself $$ and just grab some chairs.

3. twins_mom

twins_mom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just booked a cabana at the Vdara for 6 people for a low price of $125 plus 18%tax (Wednesday). No food or drink minimum.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.