1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cost effective way of getting 25 TR points for Quest For Rewards?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jon_vegas, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tips, but no, just driving there from LV to earn my Quest points, so I'm there just long enough for a "free" meal. (I understand that 7* get free buffets each day), and rack up 100TC or so.

What I think I will do is Saturday, when I arrive in Las Vegas, I will go to the LINQ gift shop and purchase $25 (or whatever it takes to make $25), that will give me time to see if/when it gets credited. If it isn't credited by Tuesday (when I leave), I will put in my play.

Borgata Atlantic City - 2 nights comped
    (tentative) First HGS weekend
  2. AllenAndRossi

AllenAndRossi High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know when I earned my first badge(at Ak-Chin), it was posted the next day. I also checked with the TR desk at Ak-Chin about the spending covering the 25 tc's for a badge. They actually got the promotion's corporate manual out and went thru it. They said there is nothing in there exempting spending points. But it's always nice to get actual real world verification of this :)

3. AllenAndRossi

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can verify that spending $25, paying with cash or credit (NOT with points) and having them credit your TR players card with the points for shopping is good for earning a badge.

I did this at Caesars Palace last week. Bought some stuff, didn't play. I have my Caesars badge.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you. Sorry I didn't get to it on my last trip. BTW, did you see the hubbub going one with someone's handpay at Ak-Chin?

Borgata Atlantic City - 2 nights comped
    (tentative) First HGS weekend
  5. AllenAndRossi

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problem DaiLun. I really appreciate you bringing this option to our attention.

The Ak-Chin handpay thread: yes, I made a suggestion to the op. Such a strange situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.