1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmopolitan rollaway bed question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by dealbuzz12, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dealbuzz12

dealbuzz12 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys. I called customer service on this, but the lady seemed like she was rushing me along and it was one of a few questions I had, so I just want to be sure she understood me and gave me accurate info.

So my question is if I have a wraparound suite booked and there will be 3 people staying and we get a rollaway bed, will it be an extra $30 for the rollaway bed on top of the extra person charge or if you actually claim that extra person, does the rollaway bed come with it for free since there is only one bed that can sleep 2 people? Basically, will I be hit with a $30 a night charge for the extra person charge and rollaway or am I going to be paying an extra $60 per night for the rollaway and extra person charge?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

2. jukie

jukie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cant answer specifically although I think if you pay the $30 extra person charge that will include the rollaway.

My experience for 4 nights a year or so ago at Cosmo was that we had our son in the room, we didnt pay the extra person charge and waited until we got to the room and called housekeeping for the rollaway, they told me on the phone it would be $30 a night but we never got charged

3. dealbuzz12

dealbuzz12 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for your reply. I am going to claim the 3rd person because I just don't want any hassle if they have an issue with that 3rd person being there down the road. Also I want to have a key card for that 3rd person and don't want to raise any suspicions. I am ok paying the extra $30 per night, but $60 would be excessive so I really hope I won't have to pay the extra person charge AND the rollaway bed fee.

Thanks again for your response. If anyone else can weigh in on this if you have any experience with this type of thing, please let me know. I appreciate all the help!

4. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I pre-booked a wraparound suite with a rollaway, and was also told it would be $30 per night.

The bed was not in the room when we checked in, so had to call down for it. I was not charged for the rollaway.

We were two in the room, though, so unsure about the extra person. This was June 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.