1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Wraparound suite with fountain view question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by TimWhalen, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys I'm getting married in September and going to Vegas right afterwards. I have already booked a wrap around suite with a premium view. I've seen a few videos on youtube and it looks like some of the fountain views on lower floors are obstructed by the Bellagio sign (specifically saw a video on the 18th floor). Anyone have any suggestions what floor range, and/or tower I should request to make sure I don't get one of these rooms? Thank you very much

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Boulevard (East) Tower. Though I can't for the life of me remember what floor and above that can see over the Bellagio sign. I would assume 50+ but it might be lower.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  3. jrdmacdo

jrdmacdo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were on 37th and had an unobstructed view.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Much thanks everyone. Any other opinions are welcome. Can't wait.

6. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes as already said the Bellagio sign only blocks the rooms in the east tower. If you get the west tower you will have no possibility of a blocked view. I believe the B sign will block corner room views up to somewhere around floors 25-30 in the east tower.

If you booked a fountain view corner suite, you'll get a fountain view. Their not going to stick you with a blocked view if you paid for the upgraded view in advance.

Tell them you just got married too. They'll make sure you get the view. Go for a high floor!
    It's a big, crazy, fun, exciting room. Enjoy!

7. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reassurance. Will be dropping that line the whole weekend lol

8. Vegas55

Vegas55 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I recall correctly anything above the 32nd floor of the Boulevard (East) tower is unobstructed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. franco802

franco802 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were on the 15th floor and it felt like we were on the 5th floor. Make sure you get a room on at least the 40th floor and up. We went when it first opened and they put us on the 15th floor. I was pretty pissed about it. We were right above one of the pools and they were having some kind of event with boxing and a wild party. All visible right off my balcony. But that's all I had for a view. The wall and sign blocked everything else. I ended up downgrading to a smaller room, but on the 45th floor. It was well worth it.

Like someone else said already, MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY! The staff will make sure you get some sort of unobstructed view.

10. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We also got the 15th floor, east tower, NE corner once. As mentioned its not really the 15th floor. However, there was a concert at the pool that we could enjoy from our room, so it can be a good thing.

I think the best fountain view is from the east tower, NW corner. There should be no obstruction from the Bellagio sign, and you're pretty close to the fountains. I prefer higher floors, but from lower floors you'll get the music too.

11. franco802

franco802 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I forgot to mention, they put us in the west tower when I downgraded the room. But it was an upgrade in view for sure.

12. nubia11

nubia11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the forthcoming nuptials TimWhalen! My sweet spot for the wraparound suite w/view is east tower, between floors 30-45. For some reason, I enjoy the view more below floor 50 but the high floors are pretty spectacular too.

13. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  14. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't thank everyone enough for the recommendations and tips. Can't wait!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.