1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo two bed options

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by VegasSooner, Jan 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSooner

VegasSooner Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I have stayed at the Cosmo several times in several different types on rooms - wraparound, one bedroom terrace suite, and studio terrace. I was perfectly happy with all of those rooms. All of those visits were with my wife, though, and so of course we only needed one bed. This year, I'm going to the Hoops and Hops event in March with a friend, so we'll need two beds. Can someone give me some advice on what type of room to request? None of the wraparound suites have two beds, do they? I doubt if I'm a big enough player to get a two-bedroom suite, particularly on that busy weekend. Is a two-bed studio terrace my best option? Thanks in advance.

2. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

Yes, a 2-queens terrace studio is your best bet. They have the city room with 2-queen beds and the terrace studio with two beds. The city room does not have a balcony, so your best bet is the 2-queens studio. You can even get it fountainview.

If you've ever been in a terrace studio, the set-up for the 2-queens room is switched around, with the beds being where the living area is and the living area being right by the door to the balcony.

I need all the luck I can get!
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just on a short business trip and stayed at Cosmo for two nights. Had a two queen bed City Room on the Chelsea side with a really nice view of Bellagio fountains, Eiffel Tower and the High Roller...but no terrace. Was fine for me, as I was out and about most of those days at the work site.
    A City Room is less expensive (for Cosmo) if you're on a budget and perfectly adequate if you're not going to be in the room much and don't mind not having a terrace. Be aware there's an artwork-glazed, glass window design that looks out on to the bedroom area from the shower.

cityroomcosmo.jpg

https://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/resort/rooms-suites/city-room

*edited to add it was on the 44th floor, if that helps at all.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.