1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo : Terrace One Bedroom or Terrace Studio

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by LV_Bound, Sep 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got it. Thanks Chuck :)

2. subafrk

subafrk Longing to be sipping a Scotch at the Cromwell...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While we are on the subject, is there a 2 QN 1 bedroom? I had my host book a comp for me but he set me up for a 1 bedroom. I reached out and let him know that I would need a 2 QN room and he responded with:

No problem at all! Revising to 2 queen beds. Hotel confirmation will remain as (yadda yadda)

When I log into my Identity, it still shows the itinerary as:

TERRACE ONE BEDROOM
    WED NOV. 6, 2019 – SAT NOV. 9, 2019
    CONFIRMATION # (blah blah)• 1 ADULT
    Enjoy panoramic views, a separate private bedroom, and a Japanese soaking tub.

We'll try our best to place you in your preferred room, but all rooms are subject to availability.

So, back to my original question. Is there a 2 QN 1 bedroom? I know that they pretty much assign the room when you check in but I'm concerned that there might not be a 2 QN avail when we check in. We will be checking in during the heart of the SEMA convention and hotels are generally pretty full.

Punk Rock Bowling
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think there's a two-queen One Bedroom - there isn't enough room for two beds in the bedroom, not even two single beds.

He may have added a note to put you in a two-queen Studio and not changed the room type on the reservation. Or it may be that what displays online doesn't update after the initial reservation is made - I think I've seen that happen when I've done a paid upgrade-in-advance.

You could call the regular reservations line and ask them what they see, and if it doesn't sound right, get back to your host.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Texaschameleon

Texaschameleon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two queen is only in the Studio per my host.

Does anyone know if the sofa in the Angle studio is a pull out? I should have checked when I was there 4th of July but didn't think about it.

If not does anyone know if they offer a roll away and how much?

• Like Like x 2
  5. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

Yes, the 2-queen bed is only in the terrace studio rooms and the regular rooms without a terrace. Because the 2-queen terrace rooms are limited, you should have a reservation for this specific room.

The old sofas in the one bedrooms used to pull out, but I don't know if the new ones pull out. Never tried it in the angle studio or the regular studio rooms.

Start of a hopefully lucky week in Vegas.
    Thanksgiving in Vegas
    • Like Like x 1
  6. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a terrace studio 2-queen with fountain view. At check-in I asked about which towers were available and I was told that all the 2 queen studios are in the Chelsea tower. Just an FYI. It's still a great room.

7. subafrk

subafrk Longing to be sipping a Scotch at the Cromwell...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You were correct Chuck. Jumped on chat today and looks like I'm good to go. They told me that I was booked for a "Terrace Studio 2 Queen Beds with a Fountain View." So looks like it was updated although my Identity online account still shows the 1 bedroom booked.

Punk Rock Bowling
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.