1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Terrace and scared of heights

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by bri_castle, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeorgeandTheBear

GeorgeandTheBear High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only made it 30 seconds into that video before turning it off...yikes!

• Like Like x 1
  2. IM ALL IN

IM ALL IN High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get it, people who know my ISM, say, well HOW CAN YOU FLY? My answer is, I'm not in control. I am NOT FLYING THE PLANE. So I'm good. I can fly. Doesn't bother me at all with the height. It's when I have control of the situation, that I actually COULD jump over the edge now that it's in front of me..It's a phobia. On the HighRoller...Not a chance. But because of other reasons. I like having a bathroom within 30 seconds. I'm told it's a 40 minute ride? NOT A FREAKING CHANCE I'd get on that...Another ISM.

3. CenterfieldNine

CenterfieldNine High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I take my fear of heights in stride -- its an irrational fear in my opinion.

For the record, at 1:20 in that video my palms had gotten so sweaty i turned it off. What a crazy/innate fear this whole thing is!

To the OP: the railings are both glass, steel, and high enough that if you can stand "views" from height out an office building you should be just fine.

4. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can barley stand on the landing there at the top of the outdoor escalator at the D.

5. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just recently returned from a 57th floor one bedroom suite with a balcony facing the fountains. The design of the railings is such to reduce/eliminate any fears both of us had. We got into a routine of getting out on the balcony in the morning and then at the end of the night. What a wonderful perk to a fab resort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.