1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sporty8705, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't played at Cosmo in like a year. They started sending me a two free night offer or a 200 credit if i book a weekend stay. If i book it but don't play to their liking will they take it back or charge me for it?

2. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it is a corporate offer then no. They probably will not send you anymore offers if you don't play.

3. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I plan to play but the only time I was ever in the Cosmo was in March of last year when I did their 100 loss rebate.. I lost 100, then played the rebate and left.. to I really only lost 100ish bucks there..

4. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had the following experiences with comps at Cosmo:

#1 Played a bunch with no offer and was able to get a comped room for a night on the spot.

#2 Played pretty little on an offer stay, no immediate consequence.

#3 Played quite a bit after booking a 2-night comp stay but staying add'l nights on an online special, they comped most of the add'l 2 nights on the back end.

Cosmo has been hard to predict as mailers seem to come maybe quarterly, usually offer 2 nights, sometimes includes weekends, sometimes not. But I feel like they've treated me decently, and respectfully for my play level, especially considering their higher rack rates. I can't say the same for MGM/CET. I actually have some loyalty to Cosmo, but it is primarily based on my enjoyment of the rooms, the atmosphere, and the food. Decent comp treatment is a bonus.

5. natedog666

natedog666 17 and 20 Expert

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree, I like their atmosphere and I think their comps are fair. Part of the reason I like their atmosphere is probably because their dealers are trained very well (over 150 are from the Wynn), so usually have no issues with them.

6. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not a High Roller. I have been able to get comps on weekends and week days. My last offer was for week days only but I contacted my host and she comped me the weekend. She also was friendly and even told me how much extra money I could spend when I asked how much comp I had left about a few hours before I left. I really enjoy the property. I feel I am treated fairly for my level of play. I wish they had the props bets on craps though.

7. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds good
    Forgot to ask if the comp covers the resort fee...

8. nubia11

nubia11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently stayed on a VIP Services comp offer and the resort fee was waived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.