Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by mrjvegas, Aug 20, 2019.
1.1k loaded up for the final push....
+200 free bet
Pull up to a dice game where folks are playing the dark side.....soooooo I’ve been dark the whole trip. You guested it......I pounded points all the way off the table[emoji23]
Finally a nice bond casino bonus
Nice chip bonus
Not quite Cosmo donuts
The trip ended with 5 straight losing hands on BJ.
A full bankroll loss
Flying home to the great state of Texas mañana. I’ll have a write up when I return home.
Thanks for following along
Loved it mrjvegas. Even as a non gambler I found myself looking forward to your updates. Cracking read.
I love the way you spread it around rather than obsessing over getting your home casino to love you. I should definitely move venues more.
Nice report. Sorry about the losses but it’s only money and there’s always more to be made. Life’s to short not to have fun. Safe travels home.
Bummer about the bankroll bust. But at least you got plenty of action!
This has been one of the more hardcore gambling reports in a while....I loved it!!!!
I was hoping for one big hit....
As we all say...maybe next time!!!
Got home late last night and started checking my online sports accounts and I can’t find where my browns ticket was placed.
Notice it says confirm bet......I was in such a hurry to post the ticket I forgot to hit confirm!
Forget that goofy little heart icon...this is genuine.
"Next time be more careful!"
Final thoughts and ramblings from the trip that was.
- El Cortez is such a great place if you are an old school gambler like myself. I went in there for the first time ever two years ago and really enjoyed the hour or so that I spent playing double deck BJ. Sooooooo I wanted to be sure to take an afternoon this trip and do some gambling there. I spent several hours on Monday playing slots, BJ and throwing the dice. It really felt like home. The music was great, the gamblers were great, the dice pit dealers were top notch.....just a fun freaking afternoon of playing and winning for a change. Was the best 6 hours of my trip. I made reference of actively trying to piss my pants. I was on an incredible roll and drinking waaaaaaay too much. I have NEVER in my life wanted to roll a seven sooooooo bad. After the 5th point I hit I had given up hope and legitimately thought I was just going to piss my pants. Finally a 7 out comes and I immediately head to the bathroom for the most orgasmic piss I've ever taken in my life......I damn near passed out "7" different times while going.
- Cosmo continues to amaze me. I finally tried their food court and I tried three things.....donuts, Rib sandwich and the chicken sandwich. My mouth is literally watering right now as I write this. That chicken sandwich from Hattie B's? Good grief my taste buds went full on crazy. The view was per the norm amazing and I live to see it.
- I continue to stay at the Steven's properties downtown because of Circa. If it weren't for the Circa property coming I would probably take my play elsewhere.
- Favorite slot this trip was the new multi-machine Cow game. The only place I saw it downtown was the Nugget unfortunately.
- The only disappointment of this trip was going full tilt mode on the final day. I started the day at $3.9k and got it up to roughly $4.5k in the afternoon and contacted a proxy for the Circa Million contest. Between the time I left a message with the proxy and they got back to me I had lost over 2k. (roughly 45 minutes).
- I had a -2.6k day and -3.9k day. The other 5 days were awesome especially considering that I averaged literally 10 hours a day gambling with one 14 hour day. Hit and run ain't my thing....lol.
I think that's about it until next time.
This is an absolutely amazing photo, I've saved it for my screen saver. Thank you!
WAIT. WHAT?? It can go up to 5X???? Okay, my turn! Good on ya'!
That's the "D" Suite. It's super comfy. I've never needed the 3 tvs in the LR, but I can see a sports nut really making great use of it.
A really great and honest report!! It sucks losing your bankroll, but at least you wrote it like it is. Appreciate that!!
Great trip report.
Did you eat anything healthy on your trip?
Hahahahahahahahaha.........I drank a few bottles of water each day. That's about it to be honest.
Separate names with a comma.