1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo -1 day vs 3 day effect on offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasChic-, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the past I have stayed/played at Cosmo. My 3 day trips I seem to average about 1900 THEO, on a 2 day it was just over 1000. I assume the theo they give is for the trip total? My offers increased to 4 nights, free play decreased down to 270, and a small dining credit of $50.

I have an upcoming trip where I'm not staying at Cosmo as my husband has a biz conference elsewhere. Will it hurt my offers to play at Cosmo for one of the days - being that it's only one day not three? -

Because the gold tier is based on a rolling 365, I don't want to entirely lose out on points earnings since my anniversary date is approaching.

Thanks!

2. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seems like you average about 500-600 of theo per day. If you stop there for a day and generate the same adt, i think you should be fine. If you go there and play for a short time, you will trigger a gaming day which may lower future offers.

I wouldn't use your card if you are going to play for a short time. If you are planning to play at your usual level, i would use your card

Maybe someone can answer if cosmo offers are based on total trip theo or adt.

You can get your promo chips even if you are not staying there. Just go to the cage and ask with id and card. I do it every trip

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm almost certain its trip theo. it was mentioned in some other thread that they consider a trip ended after 4 days of no play. I always stay 5 nights and play at least a little each day. When I visit the host stand on check out morning they just mention my trip theo and then give me my total rating at the table and coin in at slots. Nothing about daily has been mentioned. This past trip I hardly played until day 3 and made up what I would have gambled. And my newest offer just came, still 4 nights.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.