1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Confused about bottle service

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by lsiunsuex, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://www.thelightvegas.com/bethelight/

Says bottle service starts at $300 - which actually browsing the calendar for May shows the lowest at $500 pre-paid, but whatever.

So - $500 pre paid - click that - then it says Minimum spend is $500

Is that $500 on top of the $500 pre-paid or so long as you pre-pay $500 your good? I don't really care what we drink - generic vodka, rum, whatever - I wan't the table more for the experience then to show off / be surrounded by women other then the wife, lol (it'll just be the 2 of us)

-- not a high roller...

2. ScottE

ScottE Roller!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Generally and I believe in this case as well, the $500 you prepay with is credited towards your minimum purchase of $500. As in, you will have prepaid your first $500, but should you not spend it, you won't be getting any of it back.

3. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

$500 doesn't include tip and you'd want to tip security and the bus staff so it ends up costing a fair amount more. Best bottle service is at Drais after hours...cost is low, and you get a great table.

4. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm assuming a tip won't be in the $5 or $20 range, lol - they must expect hundred(s)?

5. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

The $500 doesn't include the tip on the bottles that you purchase. Essentially, $500 is the spending minimum. Mixers like Red Bull cost money, you technically have to get a bottle of champagne and vodka to get near the minimum. It ends up being around 700 after all is said and done.

6. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Taxes, tip to waitress, etc. is not included in the $500. If the club does auto gratuity odds are 20% tip.

Rule of thumb for our group is 40% above the minimum requirement which equals up to what spdandpwr figures it at $700 all in.

7. sailordude

sailordude Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had luck with dealing with 'tier 2' clubs. LAX is closed now, but I had some luck there with $300 for two bottles of sky, plus tax and tip. I've had the same deal at Chateau before but the waitress tried the old bait and switch on me. The tab came and it was $600. They were busy and would've gave away our table, so we met in the middle at $450. I had a talk with my host after and he was suppose to do 'something' for me, but I haven't had the chance to take him up on that yet.

For tax and tip, I gave more at LAX because I liked the service...Chateau kind of pissed me off.

8. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience, if minimum was say around $300 then I don't know how but we usually end up spending around $600 to $700. If $500 then up to $1,000 to $1,200. But if you guys are single looking to have some fun w ladies I do highly recommend it... ladies wearing all the high heels would love to seat and mingle w guys who's able to "cater" to them lol. Remember, you are in Vegas and ladies want to be wine and dine lol. Good luck. Btw I remember tipping around 25% Have some $20s and you can take care security's or any table helpers. ; any tip to those guys will appreciate it and security guys would try to bring ladies to your table.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.